I have finally taken the plunge and joined a subscription box, and I must admit, I am completely impressed by the products I have received in the FabFitFun Summer Box! Keep reading to see why I’m a fan and why I will be continuing my subscription!
Disclaimer: this post may include affiliate links.
Reasons Why I Chose FabFitFun
The box costs $49.99 US (I paid $72.00 Cdn – which included shipping & taxes). Now yes this is a bit pricey, however, keep in mind this is not a monthly subscription box, but rather a seasonal one (4 boxes per year). Personally, I felt that spending a bit more 4 times per year while receiving full sized and higher end products was worth it. My box cost 49.99 US and my specific box had a value of $358.99 US!
Secondly this box is not a beauty box, but rather a lifestyle box. Meaning, this box contains a variety of items, which is also something I preferred about this particular Company. You can see the variety of products I received below in my box.
Thirdly, the products that FabFitFun is including in the box seems to have an ec0-friendly vibe. I’ve noticed a lot of the products are organically based, and whether this is being done intentionally or unintentionally, a brand that considers these things is one that I can definitely stand behind.
Fourthly, Customization. If you are a Seasonal Member (I believe this is their basic subscription service) you get the option of customizing two products within the box. This time, I chose a makeup case over a beach towel and a pearl ring over a body caviar or de-stress muscle gel.
Finally, FabFitFun always partners quarterly with a different Charity. The Charity for the Summer 2018 Box is The Wildlife Conservation Society. We also received a paper straw in the Summer 2018 Box, to encourage using paper as opposed to plastic straws, which are a serious problem for our oceans, the wildlife and for us.
What Came in My Summer Box!
- The First item that you see is the quarterly magazine. This magazine includes all of the products (and their value) that were a possibility of receiving in your box. The magazine includes the products and tips on how to use them.
- YumiKim Makeup Train Case ($58US): This was my first custom product choice (the other option was an over sized Summer & Rose Beach Towel). The product is large with two separate zipper compartments, plenty of space to put all your makeup and brushes needed for travel. There was also two options for the design. I chose the floral print, but there was also a solid navy blue option.
- Tarte tarteist PRI glow highlight palette ($45US): This product has six pigmented powder and cream shades. I don’t have a contour and highlight palette so this was a nice treat to have in the box. (The other option, which was not customize-able but rather random, was that you could have received the Tarte eyeshadow palette with a liquid liner instead).
- ELEMIS Papaya Enzyme Peel ($45US): This product is exactly what its called, an exfoliating enzyme peel with vitiamin E. (The random option for this product was a Hair Protectant Treatment Spray)
- Minor History Post Script Wallet ($20US): A cute little wallet to hold a few cards and it has a little wrist strap. Perfect for the beach. (The random option for this product was either a Maji Sports Loop Resistance Band or an Enzymatic Face Rejuvinator).
- ERTH TU Y YO Ring ($55US): This ring is 14k Gold plated and features two naturally cultured freshwater pearls. A beautiful ring! (This was the other customize-able option , you could have also either chosen a Hawaiin Black Lava Body Caviar or an Aromatherapy De-Stress Muscle Gel). Finally the bottom three products were included in every FabFitFun Summer Box:
- FOREO LUNA fofo($89US) : This was an exclusive launch to FabFitFun. It is a little technological product that is used to analyze your skin to create a personalized profile that is sent to the app, to ensure your skin always looks its best. Mine came in the colour Sunflower Yellow.
- COOLA Face Sport SPF 50 ($32US): This product has 70% organic ingredients and is 80 minute water resistant. I’ve heard a lot about this brand and I’m looking forward to giving it a try!
- Pier 1 Imports Marble Ring Dish ($14.99US): A beautiful little ring dish that you can place your small jewellery items on.
Overall, I think this box is amazing! I’m already looking forward to receiving my Fall box! If you are interested in trying out FabFitFun check out my link below for $10 off your first box!
So glad to be a #FabFitFunPartner use my link below to join for $10 off your box and by using the code: BEACHBABE